Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

New, new ...for the show.....


My husband was for 4 weeks not at home, so I had time to work 12 hours daily at my miniatures.
Today I would like to present some of the results

Mein Mann war für 4 Wochen nicht zu Hause , somit hatte ich 12 Stunden Zeit täglich um an meinen Miniaturen zu arbeiten.
Heute möchte ich einige der Resultate vorstellen.

The incredibly cute dragons come from the buisy bee,
Nicky
Die unglaublich süßen Drachen sind von Nicky






All the tasty candy and the tableware has Lotti worked for me.
Die tollen hexischen Süßigkeiten und das Geschirr hat Lotti für mich gemacht.


12 Kommentare:

  1. Karin, Everything looks so incredible! You have accomplished so much in the 4 weeks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! It is so fun and fantastic! Congratulations! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow,warst du fleißig und die neuen Buchstapel mit den Drachen sind ja echt genial !!! Liebe Grüße,Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fantastic work all of it Karin, my favourites have to be the books with the dragons, being a dragon lover myslef! Kate xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I can't imagine finishing all of that in just a months time. Everything looks so interesting I wish I could hold it in my hand and just stare at all the wonderful details. XXX

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, tolle Miniaturen hast du da wieder gebastelt. Muss ich mir unbedingt in Rheda an schauen. LG Jana

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great work! You did a Great job, love it, that small house soooo cute!
    Wish that I had more time.........
    * marlies

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Mh,sind doch alle Kommentare nicht wieder aufgetaucht >-: ! Die Sachen sind wirklich klasse,soll doch mal gesagt sein :-) !!! LG,Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Das Regal kann ich aber sehr gut leiden :) ... und überhaupt, alles ist ganz zauberhaft schön.

    Grüßle vom M1-Lotti

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What a cute little cottage! How lucky to have so much time to spend on your minis! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen